1. The school is a place for the integral information of persons by means of a systematic and critical assimilation of culture. This vital approach takes place in the school in the form of personal contacts and commitment which consider absolute values in a life context and seek to insert them into a life frame work. The school stimulates the students to exercise their intelligence through the dynamics of understanding to attain clarity and inventiveness. It must help them spell out the meaning of those experiences and their truths.
2. The staff dedicates themselves in special way to education particularly that of youth and the under-privileged. They consider this work as an eminent service to humanity and a privileged means of promoting the formation in which a specific concept of the world, of man and of his history is developed and conveyed.
3. The school motivates and stimulates students to exercise their innate and acquired intelligence through effective dynamics that help to understand what is truth and the true purpose of life.
4. Every member of the school community adopts a common vision and outlook of life, based on the values he / she believes.
5. The school provides the individual, scope for development from within and the educational programme is directed to the growth of the whole person.
6. The content and methodology of the educational system reflect, the human and spiritual values of the society and the nation.
7. Academic excellence is to be achieved through hardwork, practical applications and clear logical thinking.
8. Each pupil is helped to discover and improve his / her physical, moral, spiritual, intellectual, psychological and emotional gifts, and to develop his/her ethical sensitivity and sense of the Transcendent.
9. An appreciation of our cultural and religious values is included through and exposure to our cultural heritage, and arousing in them a social awareness with a view to helping the youth to function in responsible and constructive manner.
10. Liberty, justice, solidarity and peace are stressed as urgent, personal and social needs;
Religious values are instilled into our students to help them develop into mature persons who are able to achieve harmonious integration between religion and life;
12. Each pupil is helped to discover and realize their own goals in life.